Re: compile errors in dvb.c

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  27 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

      >hi,
>after compiling the siemens driver
>go to driver subdir, then do a ´make insmod´;

not a make then make install then make insmod?

>install dvbd2 in a different directory, modify dvbd.h, do a
´make´;
>copy dvbd.conf to /etc, customize it (tp and filter_2 786 with
your dvb0-mac);

tp? the dvb0-mac, is that the one i find in ifconfig dvb0 or the
one that is baked into the chip? (they are different)

>run dvbd2 and turn off rp_filter;

i have no dvbd2 binary... i guess you mean the dvbd that is made
when you compile DVB/driver/dvbd (after modification)

>have an eye on your firewall if you have (logoptions may help).
>Now, you should be able to ping your proxy.

getting my firewall expert to help me tomorrow :)
cheers
Robin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index