Re: where to get the Pnr information for VDR?

Carsten Koch wrote:

> [...]
> I know of three people who are working on a channel scan for
> the DVB-S card - Andreas, Jan and Klaus.

Just for the record: I have stopped working on the channel scan
(for now) and am currently implementing other things in VDR.
I'd like to release version 0.7, but that will have to wait until
the driver can do nonblocking I/O in PES mode...

Greetings
Klaus