[linux-dvb] outcommand error with VDR 0.68

Apparently there is a driver problem with VDR 0.68 when it scans
the channels for EPG info. As an immediate workaround I suggest
comenting out the two lines 309 and 310 in 'vdr.c'

   if (!Menu)
      EITScanner.Process();

and thus disabling the EPG scan. Apparently this only happens
under special circumstances (for instance, the scanner ran fine here
the entire last night, but this morning at 06:11:47 it startet
reporting "outcommand error" and "commandrequest error" all the time,
until I killed VDR and reloaded the driver (version 0.71).

I don't know if there is anything I can do in VDR to prevent this
from happening.

Klaus