[linux-dvb] Some Questions About the Fujitsu-Siemens DVB-C PCI Card Driver .71

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

	I'm doing some develop on my Fujitsu-Siemens DVB-C PCI Card using linux driver 0.71.I just want to obtain a more Than 30Mbit/second DATA transmit channel,for I want to transmit Packlized DATA infomation(some like HTML,PDF,GIF,...)from frontend(I'm using a Viewgraphics Mediapump Card) to the headend.There are some problems that I can't get across.I wonder if someone can help me out of the trouble.My questions are list below:
    1. You know that using QAM-64 we can obtain a digital transmit channel of more than 30Mbit/second.Can I use all the bandwidth to transmit MPEG TS or other DATA?
        1.1 I've tried to transmit a MPEG Transport Stream at a speed much higher than its decoding speed,but I can only receive a little part of the Stream. e.g. I send a 6Mbit/second MPEG Transport Stream at a speed of 30Mbit/second,but I can only receive 6MByte over 10 seconds.
    2. How can I receive the original MPEG TS but not the packed AVPES£¿
    3. How can I transmit DATA through the Card?Can you give me some references about the DATA transmit structures(IPMPE or DATA PIPING) and the frontend design?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index