[linux-dvb] the AV7110 specifications

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Patrick Le Poultier ,

>at Wed, 03 May 2000 10:46:25 +0200 ,you wrote
>Ad, Ralph,

>The Texas Instruments AV7110 is indeed very absent from our corporate
>Web Site, and as a AV7110 team member I do regret this lack of public
>information.

>However, I'm pleased to tell you that the AV7110 specifications are no
>longer under NDA and can now be made publicly available. I'll send them
>to anybody interested in this device.

>Patrick.

>Digital Audio Video Solutions
>Texas Instruments

I want to obtain a more Than 30Mbit/second(QAM64) DATA transmit channel using the DVB-Cable PCI Card,for I want to transmit Packlized(Using MPEG TS or DATA PIPING or IPMPE) DATA infomation(some like HTML,PDF,GIF,...)from frontend(I'm using a Viewgraphics Mediapump Card) to the headend(the linux box).

I want to know if the av7100 can just pass-through the MPEG stream( or DATA) without any decoding work?I just want to receive the full raw mpeg stream(as Ad franse wrote),but not the  avpes:).
would you please email me the  AV7110 specifications?Thank you very much!urgently waiting for you reply...

														anxious zou

Home | Main Index | Thread Index