[linux-dvb] How can I get all of the raw MPEG Transport Stream from the receiver(VES1893 or VES1820), not partial content packed "AV-PES" from the AV7110.

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Ad Franse,

	I'm using a DVB-Cable PCI Card,not a DVB-Sat PCI Card.So When I use QAM-64(DVB-Sat must be QPSK,or in other words QAM-4),the bandwidth can be 40M or more.Considering of noise,I just adopt 30M as a limit.
	By any possibility,you may not take notice of  that I'm using the  Viewgraphics Mediapump ASI output Card as server.

	I use the DVB-Cable PCI Card because 1.the netcard is duplex,but the HFC network is simplex;2.I must do some HFC network based job,or I must resign.:-)

	Does the full raw mpeg stream mean the whole 27M bandwidth stream?How can I get all of the raw MPEG Transport Stream from the receiver(VES1893 or VES1820),not partial content packed "AV-PES" from the AV7110?

	Would you like to tell me something about the EON's IPMPE?I'm living in China,and I can't use the service of EON.I just hear about it from the mailinglists.

	Would you please give me a hint on these?urgently for your reply...

									zou

__________________________________
: Ad Franse [mailto:Ad@afa.nl]
: 2000Äê11ÔÂ22ÈÕ 20:19
: 'ZZZ'
: RE:

The transponder stream downwards (sattelite to card) is about 27M.
On this stream a number of Radio/TV/info channels are combined. For static
video you need a low bandwidth (2MB) for dynamic (sports) 8MB is normal.
If you only want to send data from one end to another why don't you use an
ordinary netword card?

the full mpeg stream as mentioned in the message means the stream from
sattelite to pc-card, with all its tunning information on it (EPG/whats next
etc)

ad