[linux-dvb] DATA PIPING or IP/MPE.Who can give me more info?

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

LIST,

	I need help.
	I want to use the DVB-Cable PCI Card to transfer DATA.Who can tell me something about the DATA Packet Structure or The sending end design.

	specially,Where should I put  the data broadcast descriptor?Where may I put the SDT,EIT,and the SIT?...I want to design the packing program myself,and where can I find any open-sourse sample code like these?

									zou

Home | Main Index | Thread Index