[linux-dvb] Problems with EON login

Hi,

For some time I've been trying to set up DVB-s card to work under
Linux. I am using SuSE 6.4 (kernel 2.2.14), no Xwindows. I have
installed siemens-dvb-0.7 driver (from linuxtv.org). Everything
looks OK:

- in /proc/pci there is the line:

Multimedia controller: Philips SAA7146 (rev 1)

- I have inserted modules with no error messages

- dvb0 interface is up (ifconfig dvb0)

- when I start dvbd I can see that the Sync is 127 (that should
mean good
  reception, isn't it).

I would like to use squid for authentication so I configured it to
use
cache_peer 194.177.32.171 parent 8080 ... login=mylogin:mypassword

I have 2 ethernet (one with private and the other with public
address)
and dvb-s card in the same Linux box. I set up masquerading rules
using
ipchains.

I set up Netscape, on my Windows box, to use squid on port 8080.
When I start a connection from the browser, after some time in the
messages file on my Linux box I have:

squid: TCP connection to 194.177.32.171/8080 failed

I have tried the configuration with one ethernet card too, trying
log -in with Cyberlogin but I only got message: Connecting...

Does anyone know where I am making a mistake?

Thank you all for your time,
Natasa