[linux-dvb] Info under VDR with CI?

Hello,

I recently purchassed a CI and a Viacess CAM to see the national swiss channels
and I wonder whether VDR does give also the info on the crypted channels?

I don't know if the reason that's I don't receive them are that the Swiss channels
don't send them or if VDR cannot handle them properly?

On one of those channels (SF2:12399:h:1:27500:163:92:1:907 on hotbird) I have one
info, always the same: 28 SF1	`time`
01:00 Event 0

But I have nothing for the others...

As I find very usefull to obtain these infos, I ask the ml ;-)

Thanks for all (and others also...),

	Greg