[linux-dvb] Outcommand ; Record Buffer full ; DVB 0.71 ; DVB 0.80 and VDR

Hi all,

now I detected Outcommand Errors in the Night and the driver stops
responding ans sometimes my Box hangs ... an all cause I switched to SVHS
Output :-(

Ok here the Story again ... :

- Switched to DVB 0.80
- Driver works with SVHS Output (new module parm.) without Problem
- VDR don't work with Driver 0.80 (Klaus ?!?!)
- Back to driver 0.71 (modified with "VidMode(dvb, 2)")
- I get Kernelerrors "Record buffer full" no matter if I load VDR
- After loading VDR and replaying a recorded Stream the "Record buffer
full" Errors are gone
- Sometimes at Night Time the driver gets "Outcommand Errors"
- Sometimes the Driver didn't respond anymore.

Ok PPL ... what schould I do now .. what will the sollution ... will it be
the new VDR ?? Or will there be a driver modification for the "old" 0.71
driver ??

Thanks in advance
Stefan Hagendorn

---