[linux-dvb] korrupt MPEG2 Stream

First: Sorry for my bad technical English - but i think its better to write
here in English :-)

Ok

I have tryed to work with the recorded streams of the 0.7 driver. If i
record with the "Outstream=1" option i geht the transport-Stream. Then i copy
the file to my Windows-Machine and run the Programm "PVA2MPG" this is a
simple programm to convert PVA Streams to real MPEG2.

The File i get with this procedure is ok - and i can work with it (convert
to DIVX or MPEG1.

No i try to use the 07 Driver without the option - so i should geht a
"real" Mpeg2 file without any other software. but wiht this file i have much
problems:

- No one of the Encoder i have work with this file right
- I only can playback it with the ASUS DVD-Player all other players hang
up
- i have tryed to remux the file with BBMPEG but also BBMPEG says itīs a
corrupt file.

Yesterday i have tryed the new Driver 08 - but with the same result.

PS: for testing i capture with:"cat /dev/video0 > /test...."

Does anyone know this problem or is this a real Driver problem.. ?

I have tryed the WINDOWS Software WINDVB-LIVE - its written from Overdrive
and can also record Real MPEG2 to the disk directly from the DVB-S CARD.
With this software i get also clean MPEG2 files...

Any idea ?

Best Regards

Axel Gruber

---