data streaming

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN  17 lines. ]
    [ Unable to print this part. ]

Hi all,

I've now got everything working on the card... drivers installed
properly, all the modules except videodev going (but it looks as though I
have to choose between streaming video and data, I want to stream data),
squid should be set up, IP spoofing is off, and running eon-up and dvbd
gets me a sync=127.

However when I ping 192.168.4.1 and look at a tcpdump of dvb0 I get no
response. When I ping 192.168.4.0 I /do/ get a response... what's going
on here? Anyway, I'm not getting any data stream through dvb0, only
through my ppp0....  what am i missing?!

cheers,
Robin

---- Going insane slowly ---

Home | Main Index | Thread Index