[linux-dvb] DVB card EON

Hi!
I have been wandering through docs, but couldn't find anything really exaustive about configuring a Proxy to let it talk to EON, or better I found something, but it doesn't seem to work...
My actual state is that the kernel loads ALL modules and from dmesg it understands that I'm correctly Working. The matter is that the eon proxies seem deaf to me (neither telnet in port 8080 nor ping): what should I setup to let all the stuff go? I must say 3 things:
1 The card works great, it shows images from astra in a perfect way, so it should be configured correctly, isn't it?
2 The device dvb0 is up and running
3 My network setup is the following:
	The DVB is connected to my PC that has squid installed, it's behind a firewall router that let's me out of the net masquerading me through an ISDN line, but the firewall is not important as all the doors are open.

I guess that the real problem isn't where the proxy resides, as if it was ALL working guess I should see some packets on the dvb0, while tcpdump is dumb...
HELP ME!
Ciao Massimiliano

---