[linux-dvb] MPLEX works now with DVB-S FILES

Hello to everybody...

The new MPLEX works now with the Audio/Video Files splitted by the ES_DEMUX utility of the DVB DRIVER !

WOW - Thatīs a great thing :-)

The second good thing is: The Output Stream can be read by "FLASK-MPEG-ENCODER" (WINDOWS) - this is a TRANSCODER - I have tryed to convert several Recordings (60Min - 140MIN) to VCD (MPEG1 - 44,1khz - 115000Bitrate - lower Resolution). The result is realy great: Audio and VIDEO is SYNC !!! - From the Beginning of the file to the end !

I have burned 3 Movieīs to VCD and playback it in my DVD-Player - works very well...

The next step is a LINUX-BASED TRANSCODER - does anyone know such a Solution ?

I have tryed a Encoder (found in the I-NET) - but with it i canīt convert to lower resolution (needed for VCD) and the SYNC between AUDIO/VIDEO goes away to the end of the file....

Axel Gruber

---