[linux-dvb] Re: SPDIF Soundcard for use with DVB/VDR/DVD - and other questio

>> An issue which happends since >= dvb.060. or dvb.070 not sure ...
>>
>> Since this release I don't see any CAM Messages in the LOG ... I remember
>> that before this Version I saw messages like "Insert Card" or "IRDETO4.7"
Yes - this Status-Messages was from Driver - but since 0.7.x these Messages are not longer existent.

>> The last thing is a feature Request for VDR .... I'd like to have a CAM
>> Menue integrated in VDR and I know it is possible .. there are just some
>> Informations needed to integrate this ... I allready tried to get the
>> Informations but failed ... maybe another one could help.
Hmm - what do you want to do with it ? - i have the CAM-Menue here in my WINDOWS-SYSTEM - bit you only can set the ECM mode and you can reset the CAM... - nothing important.

---