[linux-dvb] Re: status bar

Matthias Queisler wrote:

> I noticed, that when I am cutting a movie there is no status bar on the
> screen. I have to guess when it's ready. So, why no status bar.

does anyone stop you from watching the movie while the cutting process
is running?

> And why there is no volume control in the VDR ?? It's a little bit crappy
> that I always have to search for my TV RC to lower or raise the volume.

if you want to have volume control, why don't you assign a few
additional buttons of your remote control and use them with irexec?
(assuming you are using LIRC)

'aumix -v -5' and 'aumix -v +5' do a nice job when called with irexec

Martin

========== mailto:martin@hammerschmid.com ==========
=RSA-PGP-Key ID:0x81783FE7 DH-PGP-Key ID:0x6B66589A=