[linux-dvb] Questions about the hardware

I have bought a Hauppauge WinTV-DVBs. I have looked at the ICs on the board,
and I have seen :
- a TMX320AV7111
- a CY7C024
- a SAA 7146A
I can also see an IC in the tuner, but it is covered by a heatsink, so I
can't read the reference.
There is also a small IC below the tuner, with no recognizable reference.

You can see a photograph of the card at http://www.hauppauge.fr/img/h580.jpg

I have read some messages of this forum, and it seems that some cards
contain a TMX320AV7110, and a VES1893.

What is the differences between the 7110 and the 7111 ? I have read a
message from Patrick Le Poultier (Texas instruments), saying that the 7110
is no longer under NDA. Do you know if the 7111 is under NDA or not ? Is is
possible to download the data sheets, or have I to ask Mr Le Poultier ?

May be the IC in the tuner with a heatsink is the VES1893 ? I suppose it is
still under NDA, isn't it ?

BTW, why is there a support for the MSP3400 in the DVB driver ? I thounght
it was only for analog TV ?

Jean-Claude

---