[linux-dvb] mpeg1 playback

Hi!

I want to play back some old mpeg1 files (vcd format) using
the DVB-s' hardware decoder (ntuxplayer).
In some of them there were audio glitches and audio & video
weren't in sync (audio about 1/3 sec too early) - these mpegs
played back fine with sw decoders like windows media player
or mtvp (mpegtv). What could be the reason for these problems?
Bad multiplexing? Driver promlems? Anything else?
And what could I do against this? Is there a software demuxer
that can feed the DVB with the video and my soundcard with the
audio signal (and keep them in sync)? Or is anybody working on
anything like this?
Or do I have to demux/remultiplex the streams? Which tools
could or should I use to do this? Or what could I do else?
Any ideas are welcome! :-)

grusz
pHilipp Zabel

---