[linux-dvb] Pro-7 and EPG at night

Hello,

does anybody else have problems with the EPG data from Pro-7? I think they
set the wrong date for the shows from 0:00 to 5:00 in the morning. It
seems their day starts at 5:00 in the morning, so you don't get the
program info for the current night just for tomorrow.
Could VDR handle this? I don't know if the correct EPG data for the night
is transmitted and VDR just ignores it because it thinks it was in the
past. But undur these circumstances it should be possible to set the date
back.

cu,
Lars

--
In my opinion MS is a lot better at making money than it is at making good
operating systems. (Linus Torvalds, August 1997)

---