[linux-dvb] Re: Case, CI and CAM

Am 25.02.01, schrieb "Matthias Queisler" <Webmaster@internettest.de> ...

> I just thought about buying a CI and CAM to watch PW. I contacted some
shops
> and distributors but everywhere I aksed for a CAM it costs about 700,-
DM.

The lowest price I found for an IRDETO ALLCAM SE4.7 is DM 419,- directly
from the distributor www.mascom.de. The question is only, if and how fast
the modules are available. Alternatively you can try to get one at ebay..
if you are lucky, you can get one below DM 500,- (currently I'm watching
4 auctions with current prices between 380 and 410 DM... they all will
stop this evening).
The CI is sold for DM 149,- at www.pc-werksverkauf.de (Fujitsu-Siemens)
in Augsburg. I have ordered 2 of them (you must buy for at least DM 200,-
and I am sure I can sell the 2nd at ebay or so...) this friday and have
not yet received an answer to my fax. I hope my order will be processed
tomorrow.

http://katalog.reichelt.de/Text.html?LCD_64240A_LED+A52+0+50+621587585_979
23
> 5222-134743525+

How do you plan to use this display? As far as I see it's a graphical
one.. do you have a driver for it?

Greetings,  Marcus

---