[linux-dvb] Re: some newbie questions concerning VDR 0.71 & DVB 0.82

> > same with me. i hate that. unfortunately there is no way to "reset" the
cams.
> > i.d love to have that. irdeto runs perfectly, but seca 1.03 hangs sometimes.
> > i had the best result (that means no "outcommand errors") when i insert both
> > cams at the same time, and when the OSD is not used.
>
> Could I ask if you are speaking of the whole CAM that you have to put off from
the
> CI, or just the card in the CAM?

i pull the whole CAM/CI. maybe it would be ok to pull the card alone...
never tried that. ;)
and pulling the cam is something i don.t like very much because i
think that the contact suffer. :(

regards

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>