[linux-dvb] 0.9 drivers, networkkernelmodul dvb_net.c, forntend implementing ?

hey

I'm not very advanced (or even intermediated) in kernel programming or kernel modul programming, so my (stupid?) question:
Is it possible to implement frontend (tuning frequency/polarisation settings) in the already written dvb_net.c kernel mod ?  (e.g. just copy/paste form test_front.c ?)
I have tried very hard to programm it myself (it compiles and works without errors), but actually, I don't see any success (no data reveiving on dvb0).
Maybe a bug in dvb_net.c ? or just missunderstood the whole API ? :)

Thanx, Bernd Froemel

p.s. my dvb0 settings are correct (PID and MAC Adress)