[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.80pre8

Hi Klaus,

> VDR 0.80 - The Final Countdown!
>
> VDR is now completely adapted to the "New API" of the DVB driver.
> The latest modifications can be found in
>
>    ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/vdr-0.80pre8.diff.gz

great, it runs the last few minutes here under heavy system load
(doing mplexing).
The last version I tried (pre6) crashed while channel switching,
with the current drivers i will try to help debugging.
I possibly found yesterday an bug in the OSD timer editing menu -
i have to take a look at it again, maybe it was my fault...

Mario