[linux-dvb] Re: Skins

> Does VDR use a big enough buffer, so that you don't have "problems" at the
> point where the CD is changed?
No - but i think itīs possible to enable this.

> I have a Pioneer DRM-624X (4.4Speed, 6CDs) and it takes about 5-6 Seconds
> to change and "recognize" the CD.

The picture stopīs here for 3 Seconds - i can live with it - but yesterday i had a great idea: if i start to replay a Movie - i start a copy -Session - so all 3 CDīs are backuped temporary to the harddrive - and the good thing ist - that under linux itīs possible to read the output-Files whihle copying - so you can watch the recording and the Changer copyīs the whole movie to the Harddrive - works great ! - i have tested it yesterday evening.