[linux-dvb] Hauppauge to launch DVB-T cards

Hello,

I've been enquiring recently about the availability of DVB cards based on the
TechnoTrends DVB-T card that appear on their website next to the DVB-S and
DVB-C varieties.

TechnoTrends have told me that none are available at the moment, but that
Hauppauge will be releasing one in the near future.  An email to Hauppauge UK
(sort-of) confirmed this - they were being vague.

Are there any plans to integrate support for these cards into the DVB driver
- thereby completing the support for the three varieties of tuners.  I'll be
happy to help all I can with this.

Regards,

Dave.