[linux-dvb] Re: trying to get dvb and vdr to work

hi, Klaus and you all,

i am one step further, meaning, i installed the cvs version of the dvb driver,
compiled and installed it, made the insmod, lsmod looked ok, kernel.log
and sys.log looked ok, installed vdr-0.72 tarball again, applied the
0.80pre4 patch,ok, compiled, ok, started vdr and got the OSD on my tv screen
via my  CVBS -> scart on the fly connection. i have OSD, can move in it with
pc keyboard, but now:

1. if i go to "1 Program" i get a segmentation fault
2. if i look into user.log(same in sys.log and kernel.log), they tell me:
	after: vdr[1354]: probing /dev/ost/qpskfe1
	       vdr[1354]:found 1 video device
	       vdr[154]:setting primary DVB to 1
	       vdr[1354]:switching to cahnnel 1
	here it comes:
	       vdr[1354]:ERROR:channel 1 not sync'ed!
	       vdr[1354]:retrying
	       ...same messages repeted twice and:
	       vdr[1354]:SVDRP listening on port 2001

The channel 1 in my hotbird list is IQRA, which i can watch with windows
software,i remember.
These sync errors i have seen before, with vdr0.72, maybe
Klaus or someone else can give me further hints.
thank you so far, its fun

Dieter