[linux-dvb] Linux + Windows multicast

    [ The following text is in the "KOI8-R" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi!

	Does anybody connect Windows clients to multicast groups via Linux
computer with DVB card? I'm interesting about Fuzz Client on Windows for
digital download from EuropeOnline. Please, tell me step by step how  to
do it from Linux and Windows side. I read tones of samples, try many of
configurations, but nothing. Help me please.

Best regards,
Maxim Danilov			dma@trans.nsys.by
ICQ #96579017