[linux-dvb] Re: Problem to build (n)tuxzap

Am 19 May 2001 schrieb Joerg Riechardt <J.Riechardt@gmx.de>:

>> Jean-Claude REPETTO writes:
>>I have tried it, and I have some more problems !
>>
>> Running aclocal ...
>>aclocal: configure.in: 103: macro 'AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library

Probably aclocal can't find the gtk macros. By default these are
installed in /usr/local/share/aclocal while aclocal only searchs
in /usr/share/aclocal. Try this one before starting autogen:

export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal"

>>Running autoconf ...
>>autoconf: Undefined macros:
>>configure.in:29:AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

Did you have libtool installed? If yes, the above should cure
this problem, too.

--
Stefan Huelswitt | http://home.pages.de/~nathan
huels@iname.com  | IRC: nathan @ #nrw.de