[linux-dvb] Re: Newer DVB-s card's from TechniSat/TechnoTrend versus Siemens/Hauppauge

Am 21 May 2001 schrieb Ralph Metzler <rjkm@convergence.de>:

> Dr. Werner Fink writes:
>
> On the pictures of the new card design sold by Hauppauge I saw there
> was no jumper J2 but it is reported to have an adapter cable with
> S/PDIF. I guess RGB and S-Video are not possible with this card?

Correctly, the new card has an connector which looks similiar to
S-Video but has 8 pins and there is an adapter cable which
provides line out, S/PDIF, left/right audio and video signals.

--
Stefan Huelswitt | http://home.pages.de/~nathan
huels@iname.com  | IRC: nathan @ #nrw.de