[linux-dvb] tuxzap does not compile

Hello everyone,

the autogen.sh script from tuxzap and the configure script complain
about a missing ./ltconfig. I took the source from the CVS today.

autogen.sh stopps with this message:

>checking whether ln -s works... yes
>updating cache ./config.cache
>./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
>configure: error: libtool configure failed

the produced ./configure script breaks with a similar message:

>checking whether ln -s works... (cached) yes
>./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
>configure: error: libtool configure failed

I am not familiar with dynamic libraries and the autoconf tools.

Can someone tell me something about them. Where can I find
the ltconfig, or which tool does it generate?

Cheers

                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   lapawa@formfehler.de
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /