[linux-dvb] Re: Conversion to DivX...

    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,

I just managed to implement the M4C code to MPEG2DivX and working on
SBC, but this is slowed down. There are still some "Features" (no, its
not a bug, its a feature!!!) in it and I working to correct them. I
intend to send my version to the author of mpeg2divx when its done.

Right now, the convertion on my linux box runns well, with about 3-5 fps
including scaling and 4 parallel output-streams (for different bitrate,
you can select the best of size and quality).

SBC seems to be very complex and a lot of work, so priority is very low.
Next I will improve my MPEG-Encoder to perform well for transcoding and
DivX2MPEG conversion. There is also a long way to go.
And there are also so many ideas to enhance VDR, but cloning myself is
not an option :-)

So long,

Joerg-Oliver Todamm