[linux-dvb] Re: VDR 0.80pre3

hí klaus!

i must say: GREAT. never was channel surfing that much
fun. channel hoping is INCREDIBLY fast... unforunately
as said before: after intensive changing channels VDR
crashes. (did test this with pre3).
another problem that once was here is the following:
after some time (maybe overnite) when i go to "schedule"
and then press "now" or "next" VDR crashes immediately,
and doesn.t return. -> manual restart. this problem
existed in ver0.70 and was gone in 0.72 (as far as i
can remember.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>