[linux-dvb] Re: Problems using mplex

> Isn't there a chance that the answer is much simpler:
>
> The firmware or the driver occasionally loses a packet?
Maybe, but it makes no difference - the results are recordings which get out of sync by demuxing and muxing again. But this is what we have to do, regardless of the destination format (X-SVCD / MiniDVD / SVCD / DivX / VCD or what ever). That's why we should look for a solution or a workaround...

Okay if it's the driver, it may be corrected, but I doubt that, because with windows drivers it's just the same... So maybe the firmwares fault, but then we can nothing do about that, right?

I hope we'll find some solution soon, because on the 14.5 Sat1 broadcasts STAR TREK every day of the week - thats a lot to record and convert...;-)

Martin.