Von: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]Im Auftrag von Henning
Holtschneider
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Mai 2001 21:06
An: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [linux-dvb] VDR 0.80pre8, current CVS OSD problems

Hi,

it seems as if the memory re-arrangements in the current CVS have already
killed VDR's on-screen display. I just tried VDR 0.80pre8 with the current
CVS and I only get the small channel info display when switching between
channels. If I press the menu button, nothing happens 8-) Does anyone else
have this problem?

Regards,
hh

linux-dvb" as subject.