[linux-dvb] Re: Problems using mplex

>  > Sometimes i have the strong fealing that nobody reads my mail. :-)))
>
> No, they are just hard to believe.

Try it.

-v 60  = xine (0.4.01)
-v 300 = DVB-Card
-v 600 = xmovie

They are all Linux-Players, so you shouldn't have any problem trying them.
(xine.sourceforge.net, <Youknow>, www.heroinewarrior.com)

>  > The VPTS - APTS in the current mplex isn't usable at all. (I Don't know
>  > why)
>  >
>  > For different players you have to use diffrent FIXED offset-values
>  >
>  > "-v 60"   xine, PowerDVD, Ravisent
>
> 6/100 sec or 1.5 frames. How can you see that?

A friend of mine found out that value (with Ravisent). And the value
worked for PowerDVD and xine. (He has a "fealing" for such things)

>  > "-v 300"  DVB-Card, DivX-Transcoder
>  > "-v 600"  xmovie
>
> Ok, that maybe, but how can it be different.

I don't know. A streams which comes out of "avpes2mpeg" works with
xine(60), DVB-Card(300) & xmovie(600) without sync-problems. (And when you
remultiplex it, you have to use the specific Offset-Value)

Bis denn