[linux-dvb] Re: exporting VDR files

> > > DVB 0.8.2, vdr 0.72, xine 0.4.3.
> > Strange. I don't have that problem. (Even with recordings recorded with a
> > 0.8<x> driver and VDR 0.7<x> (OK. I don't rename the files, i cut out the
> > pice i want. Maybe thats the "jumping point"))
>
> How do you cut a pice?

I send Klause the scripts and he put them into the "Tools"-Directory unter
"schnitt".

VDR/Tools/schnitt2.pl StartFrame EndFrame > output

The Directory with the VDR-Files must be the current Directory.

That Script works with all Versions as it "binary" cuts the files. (That
works with VDR 0.6X, 0.7X, and will also work with 0.8X)

Bis denn