[linux-dvb] again: IS simultaneous recording of Video + AC3 "nearly" dropoutfree possible ?

Hi !

I asked this question before, but it drowned in the current "OSD War"  :-)

Please drop me a line about your opinion ( i guess this is a question to the
Metzler brothers ... ).

Do you think that the DVB Card can handle (near) dropfree recording of Video
+ AC3 Sound, and do you have a plan/schedule when this will be possibel ??
I am asking this, because the alternative would be to trash the whole DVB
Card stuff and buy a Nokia 9800 S to stream video & AC3 via SCSI to HD ...

Thank you :-)

Nils