[linux-dvb] Re: exporting VDR files

Am 27.5.2001 um 16:12 schrieb Andreas 'Count' Kotes:

> > is to be able to replay the films on a computer without VDR installed.
> > Does anybody have an idea on how to convert the files?
> use mplex -tDVD from the DVB driver package to get an mpeg-2 stream you
> can feed to mpeg2divx (search for x2divx on freshmeat) ... mplex can do
> (S)VCD-files, too ...

I have tried this, but i'm still not able to get A/V in sync. I have tried
to convert the recordings from vdr (0.72, DVB 0.8.2) with mplex with the
following options:

mplex -tMPEG2 -o st-mpeg2.mpeg 001.vdr (with various -a -v options)
mplex -tDVD -o st-dvd.mpeg 001.vdr

With both methods Audio and Video arent in sync. What am i doing wrong
here?

Anonther question, how can i split the resulting file to burn them on CD?

Ciao, Thomas.