[linux-dvb] SAA7114 ( Video capture card )

Hi ,
   Iam currently writing a NT device driver for a Video capture card which
has a SAA7114(decoder chip). I am able to detect the chip and established
communication with saa7114 thro' I2C bus. when i tried to feed a NTSC signal
to the card i get a good lock (i've checked it by looking in to 7114
register 0x1f which has 0xa1(for NTSC))

	Also at 0x8f register the value is toggling with 0xa and 0x8, how can i
make sure whether the Video FIFO is getting filled or not(i.e  whether
decoded video signal is reaching the output image port).  I have powered up
the chip(7114) and filled the values for scaler register(  both task A &
B,though i need only one task for scaling), image port registers etc. Can
someone help me.

i'll be happpy if someone helps me or you can point me to some driver source
available on the net which uses the same IC's.

Thanking you
Prabha