[linux-dvb] Re: Any success on RH >÷ ?

Hi,

>But because everybody else seems to have a working driver, I think the
>problem is somewhere in the system. So here comes my question: Is there
>anyone who has a working driver and application on RedHat 7.1? If so, could
>you tell me, what you are using, and how you setted up your system.

I don't use RedHat 7.1, but the last Halloween-Edition which is based
on RH 7... I didn't have the problems you had, but I had other errors.
First change your gcc from version 2.96 to the last official one, 2.953,
second use kernel-sources from kernel.org to build a new kernel (I tried
2.4.2 and 2.4.3. 2.4.3 works better for me than 2.4.2).
With this configuration I had less errors, but sometimes new strange
errors still occur ... so I'm going to try another distribution within
the next weeks ....

bye, reiner