[linux-dvb] ?: HOW convert MPEG-2 TS to a playable format or play it direct

Hi!

I would like to play my MPEG-2 TS stream traffic with a MPEG-2 TS
capable player on Linux or I would like it to convert to a playable format
(I think e.g. PS, DVD, ES, ..). I have a TS network stream, because I read
TS stream (VOX) with my recorder application from my Siemens DVB-S card
and I forward it through the network with my server-client application
(over UDP). I would like to play this stream, but I did find yet a
appropriate solution for it.

- How can I convert realtime my TS stream to a playable format and which
  player able to play it on Linux (or on other OS)?

- Which one player can play direct my TS stream on Linux (or on other OS)?

Sorry for my bad english.

regards,
Peter

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Then build your kernel and reboot. -=-=-
Peter Varga Zsager
mobile: +36-30-2950386
email : jagger@sch.bme.hu