[linux-dvb] Re: DTV 1.1.2 - problems with keyboard switching

Hi everybody,

as some people noticed during the weekend, there is a problem with keyboard
controlling of DTV (all versions). This is a known bug without a solution at
this time (IMO it is related to linux problems), but it exists a workaround to
get the keyboard control working: Disable all VTX processors !!! That's
all...don't ask why, I swear the VTX has nothing to do with the keyboard
processing...but after that it works again (at least for me).
If someone is interested in more details, or maybe has a solution for the
problem...The symptom is, that the keyboard input device (forced to become raw
at the beginning of the program), gets valid keyboard events, if the VTX demux
device was opened. As these events are a lot, the keyboard has no chance to
break this data stream anymore...

Regards,

Rolf