[linux-dvb] SMP-System freezes when switching channels with VDR

Hi all,

I use the latest DVB-driver (0.9-20010618) on a 2-way Pentium Pro machine with
kernel 2.4.6-64GB-SMP and glibc 2.2.2. The driver loads well, I start VDR and
when I start switching channels the system freezes. Since I just want to use
VDR I haven't compiled tuxzapp etc., but I don't suspect VDR to be the problem
(it runs as a nobody user anyway). When I boot the system with the "nosmp"
parameter everything works fine.

Is this a known issue for SMP machines? Is there anything to get around this?

Thanks for all help,
Andreas