[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge NOVA-t DVB-T info

Hi,

According to Marko Kohtala:
> I have Hauppauge NOVA-t version 1.2, and am looking for Linux support.
>
> The card seems to have SAA7146A and on a Grundig 29504-401.04 tuner is a
> L64781.
>
> I'm willing and somewhat able to dig out more details of the card, if
> someone is interested. I can test drivers, and even develop some.

Here in Berlin we already could receive DVB-T signals with a non-Nova
DVB-T hauppauge with the linux driver, so it should work for you, too.
I don't know if the dvb-t part survived the last tuning code changes, but it
definitely should :-)
and i'm not sure about the current state of the l64781 module, it might be
there are some hardcoded parameters for some station in it, just test it ;)

> Anybody working on getting this supported? Holger Waechtler seemed to
> have a hand on this.

Yes Holger worked on this, but he's on vacation right now.

Andre'