[linux-dvb] cable-card with sat-input?

hi,
i grapple with the following problem:
my cable-provider don't make available the mediavision-signal (dt-telekom-cable), but they receive it via satellit and dropped the signal with a few corrections in frequency and symbolrates in the cable-bouquets.
i can't coax something out of something my dvb-c board under linux, the win-software works fine. tested with the normal telekom-cable causes no problems, all work fine (tested with my machine). your work, specially vdr is a real masterpiece.
my guess is the follow:
it seems that the dvb-driver not clean find out the data from dvb-nit's to sync the channels. the frequencies and symbolrates i know for my cases from win-soft. dtv_scan, started with adapted transponders.dcl finds also nothing. the driver switched all times in a function called mon_zigzag(), but this will not be if the machine work in a normal "telekom-web".
my question/request:
what can i do, that my dvb-c card work as a valid qam-interface, but understand/receive the qpsk-datasream?
holger