[linux-dvb] Re: DTV - New (minor) Release 1.2

Reiner Rosin wrote:

 > Hi,

 >> There is always a diseqc message sent. This is, because I have noticed a
 >> lot more tuning problems with my equipment (I do not have a diseqc
 >> switch), if I did only send a message when needed. After going back to
 >> 'always diseqc', all went fine for me, the tuning works better than ever
 >> before at the moment !!!
 >>

 > Ok, I had a look at your code today but couldn't find a big difference to vdr's
 >  diseqc-code, I think I'll have to start from scratch with this problem.

The only difference is, that I send a diseqc command for (Diseqc == 0), Klaus
does not.

 > BTW: I noticed that channel-switching within the same transponder results often
 >  in no-video-appearing, sound is ok, but no video av., I don't know if this
 >  is a DTV-bug so I'm going to update the dvb-driver first....

That have been exactly the kind of problems I noticed, when testing the new
tuning API for the first time. These problems did disappear as soon as I changed
the Diseqc-code as mentioned...

Regards,

Rolf