[linux-dvb] Echostar/Dish Network in USA w/Hauppauge Nagravision CAM

Hello, everyone!

I recently noticed that Hauppauge's WinTV-DVB-s card supported a
Nagravision CAM (bottom of http://www.hauppauge.com/html/dvb_s.htm ),
and I was wondering if anyone knew or had gotten it working with an
Echostar/Dish Network smartcard, to watch subscription Dish Network
TV?

The June "DVB-S in the US" thread sounded very promising, although
no-one mentioned the possibility of using the Happauge Nagravision CAM
in the August "Dish Network a no-go?" thread.  So now I'm asking the
question.  :)

I've been hestitant to ask Hauppauge directly, but if no-one knows,
but you guys think there's a chance it'll work (particularly under
Linux), I'll go pick one up and try it.

Thanks,
--Vito