[linux-dvb] Re: Echostar/Dish Network in USA w/Hauppauge Nagravision CAM

Vito,

    This is a new development!  Its not clear if Dish Network uses normal Nagravision or a
customized version ( I fear the latter is true ), but if this works I'd love to know!  CAM
support in the new drivers still seems a bit spotty too; I'm not sure if the current drivers
are 'aware' of the Nagarvision CAM.  It's probably going to be a blind experiment if you
decide to try but there may be a chance.  Its not clear if you are in the US or not and
finding a vendor that can/will ship to the US would also be a challange.  If you decide to
try this please report back to the list!

    Thx,  Bill