[linux-dvb] How to get IP muticast data.

The API document for the DVB does not cover this topic. What are the things
I need to do to get IP data (received by the card) through the IPstack (I
mean through socket interface)? I believe setting a section filter with the
PID carrying the IP multicast packet is all that I need to do. I have seen
samples that use 0 for filter and mask. Can I use the same value if IP data
is the only thing coming on that particular PID?

Thanks