[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Win-TV DVB-s Rev. 2.1 RC

Hi,

I tried about 5-6 different RCs. And none of mine encreased the range.
That's the reason, why I would like to try the inbuilt one. But I'm not
sure how to do this. Will LIRC recognize the Hauppauge receiver, when it
is plugged into the card? Or is the driver not related to LIRC?

Thanks,

     Gernot

--
Gernot A. Weber
http://www.tux-web.de

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it.

                              Linus Torvalds, after a hard drive crash